Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Making folders

Today I decided to go through my folders I had previously made because I got the ipad when it was new and we were just starting to get apps on them and there were very few apps to look at.  Now that more teachers are using the ipads and we are finding new apps almost daily I felt it was time to organize my folders a bit better. 


I sorted apps into folders like "K, 1 Math" or "4-6 Math", but it took forever to open each app that I didn't know to be able to sort it!  I know Val was working on this as well. My ipad is much better organized now, but it would be REALLY GREAT if starting now, if you download an app to tell the name, what is does, and what grade level it would be good for. This way we can all sort them easily on our own ipad.  Thanks! 


If you know of a teacher who hasn't checked out the blog yet, please let them know!
-Kali

1 comment: